Sunday, November 20, 2011
Sigh... and Other Stuff.
My God, it's been some time since I've taken the time to sit down and do some writing. It's probably a good idea that I start back up. A lot has been going on and it helps me to prioritize by writing my thoughts down. I have no clue what I should be writing, all I know is that I want to write. I am a little bit furious with my work situation right now. I love caregiving. I love what I'm doing. But the hours flucuate so horrendously that there is no way that I can sustain a living out of this. My bosses say they like me and say that I'm doing a good job, but their actions prove otherwise. I just wish things were easier. I need a break. Somewhere. It's not like the things I ask for out of life are grand or complicated. I just want a family. And to be able to take care of that family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment