Saturday, May 26, 2007

Things at Vons seem to be going very well. Still crap hours and crap pay, but I can't wait for the big picture. This is a good place to be. I'm going to have to just bite the bullet and be super poor for awhile, but I'm confident things will turn around. God's got me, and He's not going to let me fall. It looks like I'm going to have to move back home at the end of next month. I don't see any other solution for the short term. I just wish I could stop being a burden to my parents. They are so awesome and keep saying its not, but I can't help but want to get out of their hair. I am so beyond thankful for everything they do for me. I just want to be able to show that in actions. It will happen. It has to happen.

No comments: