Saturday, May 19, 2007
Truth
I can make excuse after excuse for my decisions in areas. For my bad ones, and even some of the good ones. But the truth of the matter is that they were my desicions. My actions. And they have consequences. The beauty of grace is that Jesus forgives and forgets these actions. As far as the east is from the west is what the Bible says. While this is true the consequences are still there. Sure, you will live through them. But they are still there. I have made so many mistakes in my life. Still making some. I could be a copout and say, everybody else makes mistakes too. I want to be better then that though. I want to strive to be a true disciple of Jesus. And to do that I must lay everything down. Everything. Good and bad. The truely hard one for me though. I must love myself and stop believing the lies I create. I don't know how to do this. I need help. I am a broken man and I disgust myself. That is so far from what God wants for me. And I'm tired of feeling this way. Of believing this way. It's time for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment