Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Friends
Adam and his fiance were in town this week. So tonight I got to hang out with them. We went out to dinner and saw a movie. It was really good to see him, because after all in a certain way, he is one of my best friends. Even though he doesn't call, write, try to stay in contact in any way. That bridge goes both ways though I guess. Well anyway, hanging out with them got me thinking about friendship. When I really think about it, there aren't really that many I know that I believe I can really call friend. Not in the true sense of the word anyway. Not that that's a bad thing; it's just a realization I've come to. There are few people who have stuck by me through it all. Thank you, those of you I call real friends. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment